10. Kouchakzadeh, S., Akram, M., and Bagheri, F. (2006). Hydraulic performance of corrugated pipes and developing applied conveyance relations for corrugated pipes based on their hydraulic performance. Journal of Agriculture Engineering Research. 27(7):1-18.
11. Lau, Y. and Krishnappan, B. (1977). Transverse dispersion in rectangular channels. Journal of Hydraulic, 103:1173-1189.
12. Miller, A. and Richardson, E. (1974). Diffusion and dispersion in open channel flow. Journal of the Hydraulics Division, 100:159-171.
13. Pourabadeyi, M., Amiri tokaldany, E., and Liaghat, A. (2007). Study Effect of flow parameters on transverse diffusion coefficient of contaminant in are ctangular channel. 6th Iranian Hydraulic Conference, university of shahrekord, Shahrekord. IRAN. (In Farsi)
14. Rowinski, P. M. and Kubrak, J. (2002). A mixing-length model for predicting vertical velocity distribution in flows through emergent vegetation. Hydrological Sciences-Journal-des Sciences Hydrologiques. 47(6):893-904.
15. Rutherford, J. (1994). River mixing. John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. England, p. 347.
16. Saadatpour, A., Heidarpor, M., and Tabatabaei, S. H. (2011). Determination of complete mixing length in a rectangular flume. Iranian Water Research Journal, 5(9):11-18. (In Farsi)
17. Shirazialiyan, P. (2009). The Effect of Vegetation on Process of Dispersion of Pollution in a Rectangular channel. Ms Thesis. Department of Water Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology. (In Farsi)
18. Tabatabaei, S. H., Heidarpour, M., Ghasemi, M., and Hoseinipour, E.,Z. (2013). Transverse Mixing Coefficient on Dunes with Vegetation on a Channel Wall. World Environmental & Water Resources Congress. MAY 19-23, 2013.Cincinnati. OHIO. USA.
19. Walker, W. R. and Skogerboe, G. V. (1987). Surface Irrigation: Theory and Practice. Prentice-Hall. Englewood Cliffs. New Jersey.
20. Wang, C. (2003). Experimental Research on Channel Flow with Vegetation. Ph. D dissertation. HoHai University, Nanjing, p. 150. (in Chinese)
21. West, J. R. and Cotton, A. P. (1980). Transverse diffusion for unidirectional flow in wide open channels. Proceedings Institution of Civil Engineers, (2), pp 491-498.